Corporate Leaders Program
SERC's Corporate Leaders Program includes business leaders across the Chesapeake who have stepped up to support our mission of scientific discovery and environmental literacy. By becoming a SERC Corporate Leader, you're showing your organization's commitment to helping create a more sustainable world through the power of science. Corporate Leaders also receive some exclusive benefits, including networking events with fellow environmental leaders, special use of SERC's campus and facilities, and invitations to exhibit previews and other Smithsonian Corporate Member events. Membership requires an annual gift of $2,500. To join, contact Brian Magness at email@example.com or (443) 482-2205.
Jeffrey Eckel, President
Douglas Lashley, Founder and CEO
SERC Corporate Leader Benefits
- Invitations to cocktail receptions twice a year exclusive to SERC Corporate Leaders, for networking and a brief presentation by a senior SERC scientist about the latest environmental findings. One event will be held at SERC and the other will be at an Annapolis off-site venue.
- Complimentary use of SERC facilities for one corporate event per year. Event can include meeting space, access to trails, canoe outings, citizen science projects, or something similar.
- Opportunity to arrange for a SERC scientist to present at your next board meeting or corporate event about their area of expertise
- Invitations to TWO donor appreciation events at SERC
- Opportunity to arrange one private tour of a Smithsonian museum or exhibit in Washington, D.C., for up to 10 guests
- Invitations to Smithsonian Corporate Member events, including exhibition previews and special programming held at Smithsonian museums in Washington, D.C.
- Employee volunteer opportunities on active Citizen Science research projects
- Smithsonian press release announcing membership in the program, including a link to your company
- Listing on the SERC Corporate Partners Page on the SERC Website
- Listing in the Smithsonian Institution Annual Report