Visitor Health Screening Questions
We're glad you're interested in returning to the SERC campus! On the day of your visit, prior to entry, please conduct a self-check of your health so we can keep all our visitors and staff safe:
1. Have you had any of the following NEW or UNUSUAL-FOR-YOU symptoms within the past 72 hours?
- Fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or above, or possible fever-like symptoms such as alternating chills and sweating
- Frequent cough (not a chronic cough or your normal seasonal allergies)
- Trouble breathing, shortness of breath, or severe wheezing
- Muscle or body aches that are not exercise related
- Sore throat
- New loss of smell or taste
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
2. Have you or anyone in your household or group tested positive or are awaiting test results for COVID-19?
3. Do you or anyone in your household or group have the symptoms of COVID-19 listed above?
4. Are you currently subject to a stay-at-home order from your doctor, or state or local requirements to quarantine, isolate or stay at home?
If you answer YES to any of these questions, please STAY HOME to protect our community.