SERC Canoe Trips 2017
This form is for public sign ups for canoe trips. If you would like a group trip please contact Karen McDonald (email@example.com) for more information.
SATURDAYS from 9am-Noon.
- April 22
- May 6
- May 13
- June 3
- June 17
- June 24
- July 8
- August 5
- August 12
HOW TO REGISTER:
- All registration is through the form below.
- We will call you with confirmation of your registration. At that time we will also take your credit card information over the phone (Visa, Discover, MasterCard)
- For canoe trips we will not charge your credit card information until the Friday before the trip. We will make a decision on whether or not the trip will proceed, based on weather, by 10 am on Friday. If the trip is cancelled we will shred your information and offer you a chance to reschedule.
- If the trip is full we will put you on the wait list and notify you by e-mail
- Refunds will only be made in emergency circumstances
QUESTIONS: Contact Karen McDonald (443) 482.2216.
Come take of the Rhode River and learn about the native wildlife of the Chesapeake Bay, as well as the research we conduct here at SERC. We’ll look for herons, eagles, and native wildlife along the way.
- Basic paddling instruction will be given, and cost includes canoe and life jacket rental and tour
- Water time will be approximately 2 hours.
- No previous experience necessary
- Must be at least 6 years of age
- Canoes can hold up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children
- We will paddle in light rain
- Drop-ins are not accepted
The cost/person is $25 for adults; $20 for children 15 and younger. Please fill out the form below to register.